Additional contact details:
- Follow Charity Files on Twitter
- Charity Files’ Facebook Page
- Charity Files’ Get Involved page
- Charity Files’ RSS Feeds
Soon, you’ll be able to submit charity documents and information anonymously through the SecureDrop system. Stay tuned.
The following two tabs change content below.
Obert Madondo is an Ottawa-based blogger, activist, photographer, digital rights addict, and former international development administrator. He's the founder and editor of these blogs: The Canadian Progressive, a provocative and activism-oriented Canadian political blog; Zimbabwean Progressive, an independent blog dedicated to producing fearless, progressive, adversarial, unapologetic, and activism-oriented political journalism; and Charity Files, a publication dedicated to journalism in the giving public's interest.
Latest posts by Obert Madondo (see all)
- Canada Revenue Agency suspends controversial Harper-era audit of charities - May 13, 2017
- UN offers Haitians “half apology” for peacekeepers’ role in cholera outbreak - December 2, 2016
- CRA seeks Canadians’ feedback on its controversial auditing of charities’ political activities - November 23, 2016
- Haitians: “Don’t Donate to the American Red Cross” - October 11, 2016